General overview of process steps to allow your residual income to commence…
NEW TERRITORY setup–requires a minimum of 50 listings across all categories to be in place (you can have many more listings but not less than 50 across all categories in a territory before the territory can go-live)
There is a runup process that allows you to collect business from the first day
Whilst you are analysing and providing listings for your territory, the system is being created relative to your territory (eg: phones, portals, printing) to coincide with go-live release of your territory.
NB: By accessing this information, you are bound by the Non Disclosure Agreement. Digital Assignment
refers to a Business or Service listing that pay to belong to the system in your territory.
LEADS – are the people seeking to use that business or service type.
TERRITORY – All of the business/service listings you acquire must operate FROM a postcode in your territory and service at least some of the postcodes in your territory. The territory map is a visual aide – the definitive way to assess if Business payment belongs to your territory is by postcode.
STEP 1 – REQUIRED LISTINGS/OPTIONS:
You need to acquire 20 business/service listings in the P20 category. (you can have more listings in this category but not less than 20 in your territory)
Category P20 – are home improvement services so have a high price but low turnover – ie: new bathroom, new roof, significant build or fix items that tend not to be revisited regularly.
You may apply to add a new Business type to the listings if they are in use in your territory.
Relate to – this category is used by Home owners/renovators
1A – New Territory to go-live listing options: Grace period –
You may initially acquire a mix of a further 30 business/service listings across the s30, k515 and k710 categories
with a view to work up the required listing numbers per category in the grace period as follows:
1b – Category s30 – ONE LISTING PER CATEGORY BUSINESS/SERVICE IN YOUR TERRITORY.
You need to acquire 30 business/service listings in the s30 category. (you can have more listings in this category but not less than 30 in your territory following the 8 week grace period)
Category s30 – are services used by home/unit/dwelling occupiers and families alike
Relate to – These business services are used by home owners and rental tenants/families alike
1c – Category k515 – MULTI LISTING – restricted via ONE LISTING PER CATEGORY BUSINESS/SERVICE within approx. 15klm radius IN YOUR TERRITORY
You need to acquire 5 business/service listings in the k515 category. (you can have more listings in this category but not less than 5 in your territory following the 8 week grace period)
As part of the community commitment a secured number of these personal services will be listed at no charge (noted as F in the category – just apply with your community commitment reasoning –ie little athletics local association no funding or Local TBall supporting youth inclusion etc)
Category k515 – are personal services relating to education, health, beauty, personal fitness
Relate to – These business services are used by home owners and rental tenants/families alike
1d – Category k710 – MULTI LISTING – restricted via ONE LISTING PER CATEGORY BUSINESS/SERVICE within approx. 10klm radius IN YOUR TERRITORY
You need to acquire 20 business/service listings in the k710 category. (you can have more listings in this category but not less than 20 in your territory following the 8 week grace period)
Category k710 – are food service related establishments
Relate to – These food services are used by home owner families and friends and rental tenant families and friends alike *Cross Sell options
The potential business/service you need to identify to list are usually small/medium operators in the local area rather than large franchise or chains.
- Yellow page line listings.
- Gumtree ads
- Local ads
The fine line between a business being too small (ie: cannot service the new customers provided) and too big where the new clients don’t matter needs to be considered.
You do not receive an income until a listing pays into the system – so it is pointless providing unsuitable listings.
No pressure ways to list categories:
If you do not have a sales or marketing background or just need a few ideas of how to “on-board” new listings,
we have some in-general assistance for you here.
A Base list of categories of business for a new territory setup can be found here.
- **You can offer a “free” trial for new local leads to a business to assess if the business can handle new work coming in.
**this listing option is the path of least resistance and will have you operating with a residual income in the shortest time frame.
After X number of leads you can touch base with the trial listing and ask if they would like to continue receiving new leads. NB: New territory may go-live with all listings having a Free Trial offer in place – noting you do not receive a payment until listings pay into the system.
- You can choose a new listing without making contact, add them to the system, when they receive 3 – 5 new leads you can touch base with them and ask if they would like to continue receiving new leads.
- You can sign up business you already deal with or have a relationship with.
- Sales tools – Online provided to assist you to show listings ROI of leads across category types. Client Value samples
Easy sell in because:
- In effect you are giving leads to these potential Business listings, making contact and identifying that you have provided these new leads and will keep on doing so when they sign up.
- Regular new business leads provided to the listing with no effort by the listing.
- Phone, inquiry and online support effectively providing a managed high-end business portal.
- Listing sign-up = no contract,
- Listing sign-up = monthly PRE-pay – options include Bpay and online integration (10th of the month),
- Listing sign-up = Can cancel anytime – no refunds.
- Leverage local promotions via the network (all business listings promote all business as they are not in competition) so the listing now has a team of business operators promoting their business.
- Mobile app – allowing managed up to date live promotions to the local community.
- Leverage promotions with value incentives here the listing business is not providing the incentive to their customer.
FAQ_ Step one Notes:
- Some issues arise when a business cannot service the new leads coming in and can be addressed by providing a “roll-off” option ((being a second same business in the area (territories may combine/cross 3 service sections) that gains the work the first listing cannot provide – process automatically handled by the system – as this is mutually beneficial and usually not a problem)) Depending on territory size, in some cases more than one business in a category is warranted.
- Does it matter if the business has a website and markets already – usually these are prime listings as they understand the value provided
- Service that has too much work coming in – We can usually work with the business and offer roll-off options –
Noting it is important to gain the Postcode areas a business will service, in some cases you have more than one exclusive listing for the same service in your territory as the listing does not service all postcodes in your area. *Exclusive per postcode
- Listings that do not stay – In the unusual event that a listing decides to cancel, you simply replace that listing with another in this Category/Business/Service. Provide the “update information via your online portal”
The reporting process occurs between 11th – 16th of each month so you can allocate review and replace time to meet the *base list obligations if required. *base list = min 50 active listings at any one time.
- What happens if a listing cancels – If payment does not go through the system by the 11th of each month that listing is automatically suspended. Leads remain active in the system so you can quickly provide a new listing with new business.
Move on to STEP 2 – Enter all *valid listings (*that are ready to receive leads) online via your Territory portal.
Without these listings (min 50 live listings across required categories as in Step 1) your territory cannot operate, this process requires a lead-in time to set up the system. As long as you work through the steps in order, your territory becomes active with minimum fuss.
Move on to STEP 3 – Gather listings for Real Estate agents, *plus Accommodation outlets, Auto Dealers, Food outlets. (*where relevant)
Move on to STEP 4 – Delivery of Incentive packs
Move on to STEP 5 – Close listings
By this time your new territory is operating and you will be *closing (ie *arranging payment and appropriate incentives) for each listing:
- All payments and agreements (monthly pre-paid listing fee) are processed online via your Territory portal.
- All business listing fees are on your site (These fees are not the same as your residual income per listing category)
- All “listing” incentive agreements (listing offers) are processed online via your Territory portal.
Sales psychology info, cross sell options, business listing leverage/benefits closing step-through provided.
Your monthly residual income begins. each of the 4 categories provides you a residual income (as listed at the *current value when you commence your territory.)
Inc 0ut all *valid listings (*closed) online via your Territory portal. Your outlays = all normal business operating costs, ie: your petrol, phone plus: Move on to STEP 6 – Update all *valid listings (*closed) online via your Territory portal. Move on to STEP 7 – CROSS SELL where appropriate STEP 8 – Monthly maintenance and monitoring. Enjoy your chosen lifestyle – build community – prosper.
Replace any listings that did not close.
Your outlays = all normal business operating costs, ie: your petrol, phone plus:
Move on to STEP 6 – Update all *valid listings (*closed) online via your Territory portal.
Move on to STEP 7 – CROSS SELL where appropriate
STEP 8 – Monthly maintenance and monitoring.
Enjoy your chosen lifestyle – build community – prosper.